It’s midsummer! I’ll get drunk later today and tomorrow I’ll run the coopers test. Because I’m cool like that. Last week was mediocre, I did some good stuff, so I’m happy.
- ✅ Item slot 3 is now handled properly.
- ➡ TODO: Weighted behavior matrix.
- ➡ TODO: Found a visual bug -> need to fix.
- ✅ AI: Data-serialization, saving & loading network done.
- ➡ TODO: Field, goal measurements.
- 🔧⚙ On my projects, refactoring has to be done EVERYWHERE.
- 🎂🎆 Also I have to plan the release of the soon to be upgraded ixbar3000. And the 10 year anniversary.
- 🥃❤🎮 And today I’ll get drunk and finish Ys8 on Nightmare.
📉 Well another week of fail. I had 2 sick days and that had serious effect on my productivity. Borodantes 3rd challenge came out and well it seems that he didn’t plan it all the way either. The challenge was to paint older painting of your and I don’t think I’ll do that (I tried and it ended looking worse). However while on it, I got a epic idea what to draw/paint next. But as always I overshoot way beyond my skill level and thus I have nothing to show. There’s pillow effect and some errors in the faces. I’m thinking of freezing ixut as I can’t run it on Vista anymore for some odd reason. That might be replaced with a sportstracker-like program. We’ll see.
And for the next week I’ll try not to get sick. I got to get some “traditional medicine” to insure that.
- 📉 no progress. On my part, but the AI training has begun.
- 📉 Tried to run UT2 in Vista -> Didn’t start!
- 📉 Tried to run UT1 in Vista -> Didn’t start!
Well it wasn’t better at all. On hax-side, improved ixut and on the g2p2 mostly maintenance and fixes.
In addition to that I did two art studies. One about Anime Eyes and other about low-angle foreshortening. While this doesn’t directly contribute to anything gaining skills in art is good. Should I upload these to dA? … no.
- ✅ Tackling opponents exists now, but it’s buggy. Apparently collision-shape doesn’t trigger if there’s no movement.
- ✅ Improved chibi spritesheet.
- ✅ Fixed offsets of sprites.
- ✅ Improved some internal systems to handle animations better.
- ➡ TODO: Integrate AI system. (when it’s done)
- ➡ TODO: Refactoring. This needs to be done as some experimental functions could be better written and like Rikers beard the code is everywhere.
- ✅ Added stat for endtime.
- 📉 Couldn’t get OLstats work on Linux. So I’ll suppose I’ll have to boot to … Vista.
- ✅ Fixed: self-frags were logged as nulls, causing errors.
- ➡ TODO: Boot to Vista and figure out what is the timeunit on logs.
On g2p2 I will wait for the input from my colleague, ixut will get better time-logging and maybe spree tracking. and g2p should definitely get some love. It’s so close of being an alpha-version. Yeah, we’ll see how successful I’ll be next week.