I found this directory of unsorted junk on one of my HDD’s, sorting that took some time and I’ll finish that this weekend. Other than that I finished a Dragon painting. And I finished DeusEx4. I wish they used Unreal Engine like the first two did. This new engine that they use one that is really buggy.
Next weeks update should have more dev-stuff in it.
… we’ll see.
Aah, Japan was great! Went to TGS18, Reitaisai, Comic1, and some other events, drank plenty of sake and got a lot of loot. But enough talk, back to work. Nothing of importance was created within the last week. There’s a new piece of art at my dA, but nothing great. Next week I’ll do a meta-plan and continue with life and everything.
⚰️ RIP Ben Daglish.
Summer is here! I’m off for few weeks.
- ✅ Much Improved Info-panel, now it lists details about units and buildings.
- ✅ Added lore on units and buildings.
- ✅ New and customization end-states.
- 🔧 Fix: Drag&Drop works now as it should. Before, the cancelled drop would trigger after the first click.
- 🔧 Fix: Returning to setup now recalls the default values.
- 📖 Studied animation.