Updated My Journal (2018W49)

Alright, I’m back on the action! I added some help-text on the g2p. Also began working on the tutorial-mode, but not sure how big part that’ll be.
I did some stress-tests with godot, but that was a dismal failure. It seems that my CPU and/or godot can’t handle more than 500 physics bodies so I still can’t start working with my masterplan. At the moment it seems that the only solution is to learn C++ and SDL, but no way in hell that I’m going through that again. With godot I can at least have some output, turn-based, but output.
Other stuff: I might get internet. WP got upgraded again (hopefully nothing breaks).

For next week I’ll implement the battle-animation-subsystem. Also more help-text shall appear. — Like a legendary captain once said, “Make it so”.

Leave a Reply