My rig is unstoppable! With the 4GB of RAM, well I don’t even know what to do with all that. So yeah, the DDR2 fit well and I’m sure that’ll come handy if I run any java or python bloat. On the projects both ixbar3000 and g2p progressed some.
- Amiga loader has some issues with the new main loader. Fixed those.
- PC98 metadata… ~100
- PC98 found out why some items failed to boot because “no mouse driver was present”. Fixed loader to handle these.
- Advanced loader info now in the site!
- (minor) refactoring!
godot 2 project
- Exported 15 buildings as a test to show on the map. While not really important they do liven the map quite a bit.
- 20 units ready for some fancy action!
- Techroom camera has now dynamic scrolling thus looks and behaves much nicer than the previous iteration. Though there’s still some issues with zooming and border items.
- Fixed the first turn so that it shows playerdata too.
- Added a shortcut key to control the datapanels.
- Improved GUI elements.
- Units no longer do negative capturing.
godot 3 project
Using blender to make the buildings improved my blender skills.
g2p and ixbar3000 are progressing nicely so I’ll continue with those. g3p lags since the main programmer has other thing to do (like shoveling snow and buying shitty cars).
g2p needs research implemented so that’ll be prioritized.