Average week. This week was mostly about ixut. Basic functionality is there, but a lot of fixes/adds needs to be done. I need to get logs from each gametype and event that is logged.
On godot projects I only did some code and some graphics, not really new functionality.
Also art. I did two art tutorials and uploaded the result to dA.
- ✅ Added bg-image to units.
- ✅ Added bg-image to items.
- ✅ Improved HP meter.
- ➡ TODO: I’m not happy about how the character-cards look. So I might need to fix the layout of those.
- ➡ TODO: slot 3 & better actions
- ➡ AI-module is soon done.
- ➡ TODO: Tackling & Spritesheet
- ✅ Enabled Transition mode. Parser speed increased from 25 min to 2 sec!
- ✅ Parser creates static html-pages for matches and sub-pages for the contenders in that match.
- ✅ Made a simple server to server html-pages.
- ✅ Added interactive-mode for the terminal version, allowing terminal-like usage.
- 💢 FAIL! For this project there is one thing I need to do, that is to extract data from utstatsdb and then import that into ixut.
But no, I can’t access anything! Apparently my current system is also updated so mysql+php fails. Ubuntu upgrade broke 2 of my systems…
I dumped the databases so The data is safe, but now I have to make yet another parser. This is one of those things that takes special personality to do.
The impact of this is about 5 people and the time that I have to invest to this is … well I’d rather use the previous system.
- 💢 GAH!
✅🖌 I Did some art too “BoroSchool Tutorial 02” and “Nami from One Piece” a drawing tutorial with my spirit animal —Mikeymegamega—. They’re at my dA page.