Well it wasn’t better at all. On hax-side, improved ixut and on the g2p2 mostly maintenance and fixes.
In addition to that I did two art studies. One about Anime Eyes and other about low-angle foreshortening. While this doesn’t directly contribute to anything gaining skills in art is good. Should I upload these to dA? … no.
- 📉 no progress.
- ✅ Tackling opponents exists now, but it’s buggy. Apparently collision-shape doesn’t trigger if there’s no movement.
- ✅ Improved chibi spritesheet.
- ✅ Fixed offsets of sprites.
- ✅ Improved some internal systems to handle animations better.
- ➡ TODO: Integrate AI system. (when it’s done)
- ➡ TODO: Refactoring. This needs to be done as some experimental functions could be better written and like Rikers beard the code is everywhere.
- ✅ Added stat for endtime.
- 📉 Couldn’t get OLstats work on Linux. So I’ll suppose I’ll have to boot to … Vista.
- ✅ Fixed: self-frags were logged as nulls, causing errors.
- ➡ TODO: Boot to Vista and figure out what is the timeunit on logs.
On g2p2 I will wait for the input from my colleague, ixut will get better time-logging and maybe spree tracking. and g2p should definitely get some love. It’s so close of being an alpha-version. Yeah, we’ll see how successful I’ll be next week.