Updated My Journal (2018W26)

Had a good Midsummer (aka Juhannus for the *civilized people.). Most progress was done for the g2p, where I implemented some nice features and fixed a bug too! Nice. Then I set up a game with 8 AI’s fighting it out to see if the game ends and if it does when. It takes 100-150 turns for one AI to win with unit-limit set to one.
My Coopers test was rubbish, less than 2k is not good for anyone. I hate running (without a ball to chase), but I had to do this for my VKI, on which I got 8+ when converted to school grading.

Next week I’ll try to add the lacking functions for the player and then I may even be able to have my very first game against the AI! On my artsy side, I’m planning to do some Bob Ross tutorials.
World Cup is still on and my favorite Argentina is still playing, but I fear that they’ll lose against France. 🇦🇷⚽🇫🇷

g2p

  • ✅ Fixed detect/stealth bug.
  • ✅ Started building a help system similar to civilizations civliopedia.
  • ✅ Added better gfx and logic to sector capturing.
  • ✅ Event Logger! Important events are now broadcasted to the player.
  • ➡ TODO: Weighted behaviour matrix… This one is tricky.
  • ➡ TODO: Implement remaining functions to players too. at the moment player cannot win the AI.

Leave a Reply