📈 It seems that developing is much faster once the project is at alpha! A lot of progress on g2p, mostly usability and GUI. It is starting to look more like a game.
I also received the final parts (unneeded at this point though :P) for my midi-setup.
- ✅ Setup options: Map Size (Medium, Large), Playercount (1-19,1-61), Debugtools.
- ✅ Lore: Expanded corporate data.
- ✅ GUI: Much improved Corpdatapanel.
- ✅ GUI & Usability: Accessing datapanels via buttons possible.
- ✅ GUI: Removed dev-buttons, improved layout.
- ✅ GUI: Reverted techtree into a fixed one.
- ✅ GUI: Fullscreen option.
- 🔧 Fixed a research bug.
- 💢 Failed on neon building icons.
- ➡ TODO: Building icons!
- ➡ TODO: Improve placeholder images/data.
🎹 Now I have a setup to create some epic midi music. Once I learn how to play. The Rolands are D-110, U-220 and SC-880. I’ll be mostly using the SC-880 since It probably have everything that the earlier models can offer.