Past, Present and Future(?) -projects. At the moment this is a brief list, but I’ll probably add done and abandoned projects too.
- ixbar3000 (frontend) – Released
- unnamed godot 2 project (game) – In Progress (Alpha 3)
- unnamed godot 2 project 2 (game) – In Progress
- ixut (unreal statistics parser) – In Progress
- Raspberry Pi Zero W Cluster (DevOps)
- Ubuntu Server (Generic Homeserver)
> Fast, Light, Multiplatform Emulator Frontend.
Rationale / Why?
10 years ago, I used many frontends, mameui32 (MAME), d-fend reloaded (dosbox) Emu Control Center (the rest). This puzzled me why don’t they support everything from the get-go? Would be nice to have unified interface, right? And some features (that I would have liked) were missing. I even contacted ecc author to patch in playtime tracker, which he said was impossible. Well hold my beer…
This is definitely the greatest piece of software I’ve written. The code quality is questionable as I’ve learned quite a lot during the 10 years.
In any case, this project is way to huge to compress on this project listing. It has it’s own page so go there for more.
> Turn based strategy, Cyberpunk Game.
Unnamed Godot 2 Project
- ➡ Planned release date: 2019-08 (Alpha 2018-08, Beta 2018-12)
- Progress: Unit functions 95% done, AI can achieve domination victory. Audio 10%. Graphics 75%. UI 60%.
- Must be a functional game.
- ✅ Must be possible to install on various platforms (Linux, Windows).
- ✅ Must have scenario mode (with customization).
- Should have a campaign mode.
- Could have hotseat functionality.
- Would be good to have multiplayer too.
> Sports game.
Unnamed Godot 2 Project 2
Cooperative project with a friend. The game will have machine learned AI and chibis!
> UT log stats parser for UT1 UT2 UT3 and UT4.
|BackEnd Tech.||ruby||Proprietary||php5||php5 (7)|
|status||dev||❌ dead||✅ stable||✅ stable|