Updated My Journal (2018W37)

Summer is here! I’m off for few weeks.

g2p alpha

  • ✅ Much Improved Info-panel, now it lists details about units and buildings.
  • ✅ Added lore on units and buildings.
  • ✅ New and customization end-states.
  • 🔧 Fix: Drag&Drop works now as it should. Before, the cancelled drop would trigger after the first click.
  • 🔧 Fix: Returning to setup now recalls the default values.
  • 📖 Studied animation.

Updated My Journal (2018W36)

📈 Focusing on g2p since it has QA now. And this might be my last update for awhile since I’m going to Japan for few weeks soon. 🍶

g2p alpha

  • ✅ The project has 3 Alpha Testers!
  • ✅ Started working on End States.
  • ✅ Close-buttons added for panels.
  • ✅ Improved Drag&Drop usability (sector highlight, visual aid of the dragged unit).
  • ✅ Breakthough with the building icons (Now they look cool, easy todo and I’ve got the workflow for them)!
  • 🔧 Fix: If AI conquers everything game no longer crashes.

Updated My Journal (2018W35)

📈 It seems that developing is much faster once the project is at alpha! A lot of progress on g2p, mostly usability and GUI. It is starting to look more like a game.
I also received the final parts (unneeded at this point though :P) for my midi-setup.

g2p alpha

  • ✅ Setup options: Map Size (Medium, Large), Playercount (1-19,1-61), Debugtools.
  • ✅ Lore: Expanded corporate data.
  • ✅ GUI: Much improved Corpdatapanel.
  • ✅ GUI & Usability: Accessing datapanels via buttons possible.
  • ✅ GUI: Removed dev-buttons, improved layout.
  • ✅ GUI: Reverted techtree into a fixed one.
  • ✅ GUI: Fullscreen option.
  • 🔧 Fixed a research bug.
  • 💢 Failed on neon building icons.
  • ➡ TODO: Building icons!
  • ➡ TODO: Improve placeholder images/data.


Aah. So beautiful.

🎹 Now I have a setup to create some epic midi music. Once I learn how to play. The Rolands are D-110, U-220 and SC-880. I’ll be mostly using the SC-880 since It probably have everything that the earlier models can offer.