ixbar3000 is now over 10 year old! Amazing. In this release the main interests would be the new NES, GBA & PC-98 metadata! Over 2000 PC-98 games have images to go with the metadata. PC-FX loader was also fixed and the images are available for download. This version uses NeoKobe v2 on the Japanese computers, however some systems still have the v1 loaders and as such they may fail a lot. A lot of time was used to solidify the loading of PC-98 instead.
Some internal work was done on loaders as the project is trying to move into a more unified loader super-system. Hopefully the defects were crushed for this release. Older loaders were removed as they are deprecated by others.
The future of the project will slow down (well that has happened already) as I’ll try to allocate my time on my gamedev projects. On any issues You might have contact me on twitter or discord.
- NES & GBA metadata
- PC98 metadata + images
- Refactored loaders (0.29.0)
- mkLibSDL cleanup (0.29.1)
- Improved parser, automacigkally adds a master and assigns children into it. For finetuning exception mappers added. (0.29.3)
- Added autonode into NI-parser. (0.29.4)
- Autonode(Master) can now find Slave images. (0.29.5)
- Fixes on Windows/Joystick (0.29.2)
- Disabled loaders if romdir is empty (0.29.6)
- RegressionFix: region caused empty db images fail. (0.29.8)
- Removed Deprecated loaders (CBM,Exodos1,DOS) (0.29.7)